Ketchup is a great addition to meals nowadays but sometimes it spills accidentally on your mattress and you need instant cleaning for that. Before you Remove Ketchup Stains on the mattress make sure you check the label and read the recommendations. The mattress starts developing mold and mildew if it stays damp for a long period.
Here Are The Expert Recommendations To Remove The Stains From The Mattress:
- Absorb: If the stains are wet then they can be blotted with a dry towel until liquid can be absorbed. Avoid rubbing and scrubbing and to remove the wetness you can use pressure. If mattress stains are dry, then by using a damp cloth vacuum up any excess mess.
- Add soap: After that move to the next step and spray and dab the cleaner you are using. Some stains are so dark that you need a cleaning solution for 10-15 minutes on your mattress to remove the stains.
- Blot: To absorb the liquid press and blot the surface with a dry cloth and paper towel. Repeat this process 2 to 3 times until you get the liquid out.
- Air dry: To dry your mattress put the mattress outside in the sun or it’s necessary to have air circulation and sunlight in the room. Dry it by opening windows, and curtains and setting up a fan. The drying time of the mattress depends upon the size of the mattress.
- Check for stain: Make sure that all ketchup is gone but if you still absorb any stain on your mattress then repeat the previous steps. You can also apply a stain remover stick, spray, and gel on the mattress and wait for 5-10 minutes. Then wash the mattress and make sure that stain is gone completely. If you still absorb the stain, rub the detergent on the stain directly and use warm water.
Use Mattress Accessories To Prevent Stains On The Mattress:-
It is easy to protect the mattress with mattress protectors, pads, and toppers and also makes the cleaning process easier:
- Mattress protector: One of the most cost-effective ways to remove ketchup stains on the mattress is to use a mattress protector. The extra padding will help to prevent staining.
- Mattress pads: You can wrap the mattress pads around the corner of the mattress as the pads are removable covers. They help to protect the mattress from stains by adding an extra layer of comfort. If you don’t want to change the mattress comfort level then these mattress covers are great for you.
- Mattress toppers: To change the overall feel and comfort of the mattress by using a mattress topper. These are made up of latex, down and memory foam and they protect you from stains. You can hire professional mattress cleaning Brisbane services to deep clean the mattress and remove ketchup stains.
If you tried hard to remove ketchup stains on the mattress but are still not able to remove them then it’s time to hire expert mattress cleaning services in Brisbane. The experts who clean mattress stains are also licensed. So, wait not to contact us!